Our poker room is a fantastic and well-run poker room in Midtown, New York. Each table is given plenty of space and the staff, dealers and atmosphere is really excellent. Test your skill and try your luck in our stylish new Poker Room in new york, where the wildfire Poker sensation Texas Hold ’em is the main attraction. No Limit Hold’em and tournaments are played here every day. We have added a professional touch to the home game experience. Our staff is dedicated to running a clean, friendly, and low-key cash game. If you’re a poker fan, you should make it a point to stop by and let us know how we’re doing or what you may be interested in having us add to our room. Why play anywhere else?
Socialpoker Poker Room Details:
Socialpoker spread $2/5 No Limit Hold’em, $1/2 No limit Hold’em and PLO Poker in Midtown, New York. The poker room is open seven days in a week from 4pm to 8am on weekdays and from 2pm on weekend, and you can find Omaha poker and of course, Texas Hold’em poker games, both are No limit Holdem.
Getting Started at the Poker Room:
Our poker room is member only. So, you need to text to the hotline (347) 471 1813 to get the address. Once you’ve got our poker room address which is located near penn station in Midtown, it’s easy to get started. Just look for the “poker” sign and tell the host what poker game you’d like to play.
No Limit Hold’em Poker in Midtown, New York:
$1/3 No Limit Holdem:
- Minimum $100. Maximum $1000.
- 20% New Player Bonus:
$1/$2 No Limit Holdem:
- Mon – Fri @4pm. Sat – Sun @2pm.
- Minimum $80. Maximum $500.
- 10% Bonus up to $25.
$2/$5 No Limit Holdem:
- Mon – Fri @3pm. Sat – Sun @6pm.
- Minimum $300. Maximum $2000.
- $75 New Player Bonus
$5/$5 Pot Limit Omaha (PLO):
- Mon & Fri
How to get a seat or address?
- All it takes to get a seat is registering via text/our website.
- Not registered yet? Text “SPblog” to (347) 471 1813 with full name, email & occupation or click the link below.
- >> Final Step:Please add Becky Shellz on facebook to quickly verify your identity for the safety of our members.