Dear New York City Poker Players,
Every casino needs a poker room.
New Yorker’s have choices when it comes to poker: (1) any of the local poker clubs, (2) Atlantic City, New Jersey and the multitude of casinos along the boardwalk, (3) Connecticut offers the enormous Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun, and lastly (4) Parx Casino which is actually the closest casino to New York City, but also DOES NOT serve free alcohol.
- Mohegun Sun casino website.
- Foxwoods poker room schedule.
- Parx poker schedule.
- Atlantic City poker schedule provided by www.acpokerguide.com.
- Atlantic City poker schedule provided by www.thepokeratlas.com.
Atlantic City Casinos
- The Borgata is the prettiest place to play poker. No free red bull. Service is okay. Waitresses are super hot. The Borgata is definitely at the top of the list for poker action in Atlantic City.
- Caesars Palace runs an awesome poker room, with some of the best $1/$2 and $2/$5 no limit holdem action. This is a great place to hang out and AVOID the tourist traffic.
- Tropicana is convieniently located at the far end of Atlantic City, providing action for many different levels of players, and still runs the best pink chip limit poker game in AC.
- Taj Mahal used to be the best of the best for poker in AC, you should definitely visit this monument to the “good ol’ days”.