All tasks listed here will need to be performed at every Social Poker event, if you are confused about the terms or actions listed please contact Fred123@socialpoker.tv or 347.471.1813. Thank you.
Event Managers must submit a copy of Managers To-Do List.
- Set-up: tables, chairs, chips, suited decks, event forms.
- New Player forms
- Sign-in sheets
- Greet Players
- Run Social Poker Tournament with professionalism.
- Handle all discrepancies with FINAL authority.
- Breakdown equipment for pick up
- Submit blog entry form
Photos to be taken at every event.
- Empty venue
- Venue with tables but no people
- Staff Pic for Venue
- Tables with players
- Main Event winners
- Side Game winners
Event Managers must submit a copy of this form.
Social Poker provides the ultimate poker experience in New York City.
Casino quality poker tables, chips, cards, and professional dealers.