Jeremy Martin has made a living, first as a poker dealer since 2002, and later as a poker club owner in 2005. In 2011, as Fred123 of Social Poker, only offers legal poker games in New York City. The difference between Jeremy’s card games and all the others, is that Jeremy offers a rake-free poker membership group. Open to the public.
With the help of Google, Jeremy creates a list of articles to help paint a picture of the poker days of yesteryear. (2000ish – lol).
- Wikipedia reports on the underground poker of New York City
- Documentary Film Shines Bright Light on New York Poker
- The Mayfair Club via Wikipedia
- Mayfair Club vs. Diamond Club – NYC – 10/1/99
- Bob Koppelman of The New York Observer visited the Mayfair Club in 2001