The World Series of Poker (WSOP) released yesterday the full 78-event gold bracelet tournament schedule.
First draft of the schedule made its way to the internet (apparently by accident) already last week, but now the WSOP staff has released the finalized schedule.
There are not many big changes compared to the first draft. The $1 million buy-in Big One for One Drop will make a return this year and it will be also the last event in the 2018 WSOP schedule. A total of nine new events have been added to the 2018 WSOP schedule, while five events from last year have been removed from the new schedule.
New WSOP events in 2018:
- $10,000 Super Turbo Bounty No-Limit Hold’em (replaces the $10k Tag Team)
- $100,000 High Roller No-Limit Hold’em (new addition)
- $365 PLO GIANT (replaces a $1,000 No-Limit Hold’em)
- $1,000 DOUBLE STACK No-Limit Hold’em (10,000 starting chips) (replaces a $1,000 No-Limit Hold’em)
- $565 WSOP.com ONLINE Pot-Limit Omaha 6-Handed (new addition)
- $1,500 BOUNTY Pot-Limit Omaha (replaces a $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em)
- $1,000 DOUBLE-STACK No-Limit Hold’em (30-minute levels) (replaces a $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em)
- $1,500 THE CLOSER No-Limit Hold’em (15,000 starting chips, 30-minute levels) (new addition)
- $50,000 High Roller No-Limit Hold’em (new addition)
The $10,000 buy-in WSOP Main Event No-Limit Hold’em Championship will kick off earlier in 2018, starting on Monday, July 2 and running daily until a winner is crowned on Saturday, July 14.