What is Rebuy Poker Tournament?
A rebuy tournament differs from the regular ‘freeze-out’ tournaments. In most poker tournaments, when you lose all of your chips you have been eliminated from the tournament. This is known as a ‘freeze-out’ tournament. In a rebuy tournament, you have the opportunity to buy more chips – or ‘rebuy’ – and continue playing in the tournament should you run out of chips, or if your chip stack drops below a predetermined level; E.G. players may be entitled to buy a rebuy if the chip balance drops below 50% of their starting balance.
- No limit holdem poker tournament
- Total Entry Fee: $40.
- $1000 Cash Prize Guarantee
- 50% first place, 30% second, 20% third
- Confirmation is required.
- Players will be asked to show text message or email before entering.
- 3000 chip starting stack.
- 15 min blind levels.
- The ADD ON is $20 for 4,000 chips.
How to get a seat: All it takes to get a seat is registering via text/our website. If you don’t registered yet, just click the link below! or text to (347) 471 1813 with full name, email & occupation.