The Venetian® has taken its popular DeepStack summer poker tournament series to a whole new level for 2018. From now until July 29 the series will see a total of 150 events with more than $31 million in guaranteed prize pools.
New for 2018 is the fact the events taking place from today until July 6 will be hosted in the Sands Hall G Convention Center, with the rest of the tournaments taking place in The Venetian Poker Room.
Sure to raise the bar in terms of player comforts, the 2018 DeepStack Championship Poker Series highlights include a player’s lounge with projection screens, couches and high-top tables, 103 tournament tables, a designated final table area with stadium-style seating, and ride-share drop-off steps from the entrance.
With such an expansive schedule, the DeepStack Championship Poker Series has something for everyone with a variety of options and formats including bounty, turbo, multi-day, and single-day tournaments. Game options include no-limit hold’em, pot-limit Omaha, and limit Omaha eight-or-better, as well as others. Tournament buy-ins begin as low as $200 and top out at $5,000 with nearly every buy-in imaginable in between, ensuring there are affordable and exciting options for every type of player.
Players can also participate in three different national poker tours inside The Venetian: The Mid-States Poker Tour, featuring a $1,100 buy-in and a $3.5 million guarantee, June 3-8, a second MSPT with a $1,600 buy-in and a $3 million guarantee, and of course the Card Player Poker Tour, with a $5,000 buy-in and a $2 million guarantee, July 14-19.
Some of the DeepStack Championship Poker Series most exciting events:
- June 3-8: $1,100 Mid-Stakes Poker Tour Event ($3.5 million guarantee)
- June 7-July 1: $400 NightStack with eight starting flights, Day 2 July 1 ($1 million guarantee)
- June 12-14: $600 Seniors Event ($600,000 guarantee)
- June 18-22: $1,600 Mid-States Poker Tour Event ($3 million guarantee)
- June 28-29: $1,600 No-Limit Hold’em Bounty ($700,000 guarantee)
- June 30-July 3: $600 No-Limit Hold’em Monster Stack ($750,000 guarantee)
- July 5-8, July 9-12: $1,100 Summer Saver I & II ($1 million guarantee each)
- July 14-19: $5,000 Card Player Poker Tour Event ($2 million guarantee)
- July 24-29: $400 No-Limit Hold’em Closer ($400,000 guarantee)
This incredible tournament series, coupled with the famous hospitality and amenities of The Venetian, is the can’t-miss poker event of the year. Visit the series homepage for more information.