Dear New York City Poker Players,
Charity Poker Showdown for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Sunday, March 3, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Go “All In” for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training at the First Annual “Charity Poker Showdown” tournament on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at the Manhattan Penthouse. Your entry fee of $50 includes signature cocktails, food, and the chance to win some AMAZING prizes.
The Poker Tournament
- $50 Entry Fee
- $50 Rebuys
- $50 Add On
- LOCATION: Manhattan Penthouse 80 Fifth Avenue
- TICKETS via Eventbrite.com
Cocktail Party Option
- For $30, this will be the most fun you’ll have that week,
- And you’ll help LLS move closer to finding a cure for blood cancers!
- Charity Poker Showdown for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.
- Eventbrite.com profile.