Social Poker, a company based in New York City, offers a dealer training course for poker. No-limit holdem is the most popular game, but Social Poker can also teach you about pot-limit, and Omaha and 7-card Stud. But we are getting ahead of ourselves, lets start with step #1.
- Let Social Poker know you are interested in learning to deal poker *click here to contact us.
- Find out what is included with the Social Poker Dealer Training Program, and PAY *click here.
- Resources included with Social Poker Dealer Training.
> The Official Roberts Rules of poker
> “How to Deal Poker” slideshow
> Online video Dealer Training Resources *Click to view
- 8 practice sessions each month with a Social Poker senior team member.
Tuesdays from 6p-8p.
Sundays from 2p-4p.
- Job Audition/Interview with Social Poker at the conclusion of your training.
What happens at a poker dealer job interview? *click to find out.
Social Poker provides the ultimate poker experience in New York City.
Casino quality poker tables, chips, cards, and professional dealers.