If you’re looking for poker strategy books to read, you will find thousand of poker strategy books available, but a large portion of them are likely not time worthy. On the other hand, some poker strategy books were written still hold valuable information for modern poker players.
If you are looking through Amazon and thinking of buying a poker book, check out these Top Ten Poker Strategy Books first.
Top Ten Poker Strategy Books Ever Written.
1. The Theory of Poker by David Sklansky.
2. Super/System: A Course in Power Poker by Doyle Brunson.
3. Harrington on Hold’em, by Dan Harrington.
4. Hold’em Poker by David Sklansky.
5. Winning Low Limit Hold’em by Lee Jones.
6. Winning Poker Systems by Norman Zadah.
7. Hold’em Poker for Advanced Players by Mason Malmuth.
8. Poker Essays by Mason Malmuth.
9. The Body Language of Poker (a.k.a. The Book of Tells) by Mike Caro.
10. Every Hand Revealed by Gus Hansen.