Dear New York City Poker Players,
Good Morning. Would you like to check out my poker room? We play low stakes hold em tournaments and no limit cash games.
Well, the NY1 weather forecast says thunder showers, and hitting the mid 70’s.
And Today, In NYC History,
- 1906…Famed architect Stanford White is shot to death in his apartment atop the second Madison Square Garden, which he had designed. He is killed by the jealous husband of his former lover, Evelyn Nesbitt.
- 1973…A Theater District landmark, the TKTS discount ticket booth, opens in Duffy Square.
- Today’s New Yorker birthdays include former Knicks star Willis Reed, born in 1942.
- There will also be a $75 no limit holdem bounty poker tournament Monday & Tuesday Night @ 7pm. Players earn a $20 bounty for every player they KO from the tournament.
- $1/$2 cash game Monday and Tuesday all night.
- $2/$5 private card room, Tuesday night only, must RSVP.
Just use the NYC Poker Hotline to get more info.